My Animal Crossing :)

My Animal Crossing :)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Neo_kitty is away

Today I was trying to explain to my friend Luke how Animal Crossing works. It's ok, Luke is not 28 like Derek, but he is younger. I think he is about 23 because if I look at his photo he sent me in his swimming trunks (I think they look more like pants tbh!!) he has no wrinkles :)

Anyway, he gave me lots of advice about Derek. He said I shouldn’t see him anymore and that I should find a real friend who likes Animal Crossing as much as I do. And he will help me look if I stay with him next weekend ^_^

I should go and play Animal Crossing again because I haven’t played it for ages now and I want to be able to have something to talk to Luke about when I see him. Maybe Tom's lumpy lump will have been gone by now? And Tom Nook will be having his chemotherapy :(

Cheery-bye for now!

9 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kowloon said...

Good luck, I hope this one works out better than the last guy.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wrinkles?
a guy with no wrinkles probably means he is about 6 months old.
dont judge ppl by how tall they are but how old they actually are

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb Double Comment. Hey I'm a new girl. i dont know nothin bout this site so i need guiding. im just trying to blend in. Im really only 8.

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forth comment person my name is rose and when you get back I will help you I am on everyday so I will help you ok ? bye
I am nine ^_^

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi do you actually no this person??

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

email me neo kitty
sk8terchicky13@yahoo.com

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

were u drop on your head at same ponit in your life who in they right mind meets sameone they meet online by them seilf don't manter if they old or yroug male or famale of any rare crazzys plp come in ever shap lol

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

? sorrz i'm only 9 but the website is funny!!GOOD WORK!! :)

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat up with all the fucking 9 year olds?damn! Still only nine comments still crapy

Lata,
Logan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home